MY BOTTLES OF SHOWER GEL & SHAMPOO


How I tried various way to get the content out of the bottles.
 

Be it my shower gel, shampoo or kitchen washing liquid, they are all in pump bottles.

When the contents are almost all used up, the pump just couldn’t get any more content out of it. (Or maybe just a bit more with numerous press.)

What I did, was to remove the lid to pour out the content.

However, the content doesn’t flow out instantly and/or completely within a short time.

I tried by adding some water to make the content less concentrated. It worked well.

(But do take note if I placed the bottle upright, after some time, there will still be some content settled at the bottom of the bottle.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)