I like to take photos

 Since young, I had always been a happy snapper.

Back then, taking photo was expensive. Having to buy the film and to have it developed. So I wasn’t allow to take photo “for fun”. It was very much later that I got the chance to be the happy snapper.

Nowadays, I can take as much photos as I like, as well as taking videos. Anyone with a mobile camera phone or a digital camera can do the job.

Few years back, I bought an beginner series DSLR (Nikon D40) but soon, I was blown off by the many accessories that followed. The camera lenses, the lenses filters, tripod, camera bag and the list went on. And the most crucial part was, I wasn’t a learner, I relied so much on my friend that I was just the one to do the snap, while the settings were all setup by him. After a year then I realized I only enjoy taking photos but like what the professionals or expert does… going into the setup, the framing etc.

And when the Olympus OM-D camera came, I quickly jumped right into it as I thought it would be more “idiot proof” for me. And once again, I let it become yet another white elephant.

And from then on, my mobile phone was my camera (and still is).

I definitely enjoy taking photos for my memories sake.

Photo taken with my Nikon DSLR D40


Photo taken with my Olympus OM-D (can’t remember the model)

Photo taken with my mobile phone






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)