3rd album: Fireworks on 22nd Aug 2008 @ Marina Square

Yesh..

3rd week since I got my DSLR.

Although still as blur as the first day I got the camera, I got a bunch of friends who got better knowledge in photography and it was really a great thing they are willing to share their knowledge with me. It was a rainy day and I was so afraid we might ended up caught in the rain (which didn't really happen).

Come to think of it, I was almost an hour late upon reaching City Hall. (But wait, I did mentioned that I will be there later than expected.) Anyway, after I met up with them, we hurriedly made our way to the bridge near Esplanade (where I gobbled down my Meatball Marinara from Subway LOL).

When we reached the area, I couldn't help but felt so stuck. Lucky for us, with the sharp eyesight of our friend, Andy, we managed to grab the best spot on the bridge, which we set up our equipment (tripod and camera?) and camped there (to capture the fireworks).

Here are the first few try shots (ok, I actually took like 40+ pictures BUT these are the ones which weren't too out of focused.)


The above picture that is blurred, it's all because of the mist... I thought it look special.


Okay.. After waiting for like almost 45 mins, (the fireworks was supposed to start at 9pm but we were kept waiting and waiting until 15mins after 9pm.. and finally) did the fireworks start. I understand that my technique is still far from good, but do bear with my skill and enjoy the photo.

(They really look better when they are small in size as I have cropped it from the original pictures)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)