2nd Collection!! Singapore's Hort Park and Garden Walk 16-08-2008

Yes! After much waiting!!! I get to go to Singapore's Hort Park. At first, I wanted to go to the Southern bridge. But after my friend (mar) suggestion (and recommendation), we went to Hort Park instead. It's really a place which I must visit again for it rained!!! (again)
========Edited=========
Took this picture because of the beautiful purple... I should try to note down the flower name for easy reference in the future.
Doesn't it look a like a hand bouquet?
The Koi's picture is taken by my boyfriend
Sweet pink flower~
Another flower shot attempt
Look at them... It's a twins~ flower
Oh no... It's a triplet~
Something it's just nice to be unique
Or together would be better?
The frog's picture is taken by mar~
This shot is taken by me... while...
This face-to-face "confrontation" with the snail is taken by mar~
Running for shelter, after our encounter with Mr Snail, we came across this nice flower. Although I did a quick shot (actually twice), it turned out to be a nice close up shot! Lucky~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)