My first picture collection - Botanic Garden

My very first D-SLR D40!! I finally got it! Tomodachi~! (You know who I am referring to right?)

Arigato Gozaimasu~! 

If not for your help, I don't think I will be able to get the camera! Couldn't be more happy when I finally got the camera and has the chance to use it for my first trip to Botanic Garden. 

When I first arrived at Botanic Garden, the sky looks (and sounds) gloomy. 

BUT! That didn't stop us (me and a lady friend of mine) from ending the trip. (Sorry for the short words but quite tired now so let's just look through the few shots (out of the many that lost focus totally)
Saw this and couldn't resist from taking a snap shot which turns out pretty well. A pity I dunno how to make the water flows look better....
Looks like twinkle stars but it's OOF! Have to really open my eyes BIG to check the results!!
Cropped from a larger image.. I had wanted to take a picture of the flowers and I spotted a grasshopper!
I like this shot ONLY it's is totally OOF! Sad to say but I still couldn't bear to delete it off my storage!
Two lonely birds wandering around. It could have been better I could just get them to stay still for a nicer shot.
The sky which was turning dark~
After around an hour plus of walking around, it rained! Although time was short, but I manage to capture some picture...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)