Last Friends



Synopsis:
A story about complex relationship? (Sorry guys, let me try to find one decent description for I haven't finished watching the entire drama and I haven't found any synopsis on this drama)

Review:
Eps 1
Just finished eps 1 of the Last Friends.

First of all, I was quite surprised that Ueno Juri could portray the character Ruka so well that I did not, for any second, linked her back to Nodame (her character in Nodame Cantabile).

Second of all, three of the main cast in Nodame Cantabile, Ueno Juri Eita and Mizukawa Asami, are being placed in this drama. And also, their characters in Last Friends are the complete opposite of the characters in Nodame Cantabile.

And finally, I did not have any negative feelings about the relationships that was being portrayed.

Casts:
Nagasawa Masami as Aida Michiru
Ueno Juri as Kishimoto Ruka
Eita as Mizushima Takeru
Mizukawa Asami as Takigawa Eri
Nishikido Ryou as Oikawa Sosuke

Song:
Utada Hikaru
"Prisoner of Love"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)