Holiday is such a good thing

Nope, it's not because I am working.
(I am still unemployed at the moment)

The weather ain't good either.
(It's still a very hot weather)

First half day
I spend my first half day with my mom and my sister.
(I wished that my dad was there but well, he had to work.)
The meal that we had, wasn't anything fanciful.
(But it's been quite sometimes since I had lunch with them.)

Second half of the day
The remaining half of the day, I went roaming aimlessly with YS.
(How I wish that he doesn't have to work tomorrow, or at least, had more time so we can walk around just like last time.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)