Friends are...

Definition of friends:
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement:
Source

"Should I say I have a lot of friends then?" That's what I wondered a lot...

I have friends, yes..
I have...

But..
do they thought of me as their friends?
Or are their definition of "friends" are just like 2., an acquaintance?
My definition of friends is 1. and 4.
Maybe I have not been a friend of such to others, but now that's what I hope to achieve and also to find in a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)