Gindaco - must try!


They are back again in Singapore. (They first came years ago but they left but now they are back! They were back for quite sometime but took me this long to revisit them at JCube)

Gindaco - Takoyaki

When takoyaki was introduced to me, I wasn't a fan cos I like the batter but I ain't a seafood lover. So I always ordered takoyaki without tako (I opted for the ham and cheese filling)

It was when my friend told me about this must try takoyaki that totally conquered my tastebud. The octopus piece was so nice and the takoyaki was crispy on the outside and soft and melty fillings within. Topped with the takoyaki sauce with bonito flakes, everything is just so nice~~~~

Yes, I am referring to Gindaco.

The takoyaki comes in 6pcs, 8pcs, 16pcs to 24pcs!!

My usual order would be 8pcs as 6pcs isn't enough while 16pcs is a bit too much to finish on my own.

And no.. I won't go for takeaway because I find it best to consume it on the spot.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)