Lost Shots (Part 2)


A re-edited sky which seems nicer (although less natural)



This was taken during National Day? I can't remember the exact time. There was light decoration on the trees near my place and I wanted to try out something unique so I took a shot at the lights, moved a bit when I captured the photo and with the entire dark environment and minor editing, this is what I got.


If you have been to Hort Park, I hope you didn't missed this statue nearby the entrance. I caught it in my camera! But it took so long for me to post it.


Up close and personal with the parrot at the bird park? Another lost shot which I took look nice but I don't know why I failed to post it in my blog



Special Treats from Bakezin! $1/pc macarons
Got a total of 12 different macarons from the outlet at Jurong Point and they are really SWEET! Try the chocolate and strawberry macarons! (too bad I was too eager to taste them that I forgot to take a snap shot and when I remembered, I was left with 6 of them)


After some sweet stuffs, it's thing to look at something spicy! Old Chang Kee's curry puff (re-heated)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)