My Valentine Dinner @ Kyomomoyama

For fear of the crowds, I went to the Central @ Clarke Quay and had a peaceful Valentine Day at Kyomomoyama. I ordered a sukiyaki set with tempura while my boyfriend who couldn't take beef ordered an unagi with pork katsu combo set, which includes miso soup, chawanmushi and rice


On served, this is the presentation for my sukiyaki with tempura.


And this is the image of his unagi with pork katsu.



Removing the lid, it looked piping hot!

Removing the cover, it looked delicious!


A close up of the unagi (beware of the soft bones)


A close up of the pork katsu (Drink more water as the coating was too thick and we were done with it after a piece or two)


A close up of my sukiyaki (although it taste nice, but I felt thirsty as the soup base flavor seemed too thick)


A close up of my tempura (which is one of the nicer dish of all)


A close up of the tamago (I forgot the name but I was looking forward to a sweet taste but I was wrong. I guess I ordered the wrong type)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)