Lost! Taken Shots in 2008 (Part 2)

Playing around with simple photo editing, I hope that I had salvaged the below pictures.

This shot of lilies went unnoticed initially as I thought it doesn't give me enough courage to post it. When playing around with the effect (cropping and focal b&w), it somehow makes me feels that there is a "story" to tell. Do you feel it?

Another shot of this pretty flowers(although I hate to admit but I have no idea what is the flower name). This picture was also left lying in my com as I didn't find it attractive. Although some editing is done, I was still thinking whether is the color too .....

Doesn't this look familiar? Well, it's taken somewhere near fort canning (liang court stretch). Apologies first but don't ask me what's the name as I have no idea.


Took this shot at the bridge nearby/towards Clarke Quay. Me and my friend happened to be in time to capture the G-Max ride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)