Jurong Birdpark 20-09-09

Cont from where I left off.. This week I didn't went for any picture taking thus this is the birdpark photo part 2.

Look at this! he got you... MONEY... voucher actually!

And you thought you can hide by staying still? I got you!! in my picture... hehe

Hm.. this ain't nothing go to view

What about this then?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1
LOL.. my dear friends, sorry for the one picture due to my very congested network lah..
Uploading more now... (still got more to go but today this shall be all for the time being) :D

What are they all queuing for?
Ok.. nothing left for them to queue.. Time to head home!

Look at me instead!
See I just changed color!

Dun bother about them! Look! This is my new hairstyle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)