4th week collection?

(31/08/08)




Lol...
Was looking forward to getting a new lens (okay, it's 2nd hand) but no stock at the moment.
And it was raining! So I don't dare to use the camera to take picture.
But... That didn't stop me from taking a few quick shots...
However, it's only three photo (and one of the picture is my keyboard.. LoL)
If only I have the special thing for capturing the pictures in my own style...
haiz...

06/09/08



Using the new Picasa 3 software, I make a few editing to this picture. (Crop, Fill Light, Glow)
Still in the experimental stage and welcome any comments on how I can improve on this shot as I feel that I am bad at taking such shots.



This is the one of the 5/6 shots of the red lanterns which did not turn blurred. I wondered why it will become distorted whenever I tried to take the closer shot. (Anyone can enlighten me?)


Stopping in the middle of the stretch of traffic lights, I hurriedly got a shot of the beautiful Chang-Er.

Tang Yuan with beancurd.. hehe.. Due to the sudden rain, me and my friend were forced to stop for a dessert break and that's what I ordered. (There were 4 Tang Yuan but I forgot to take a snap of it until I have finished 3 of it)

Edited with photoshop due to my dear friend's good eyesight (LOL). Although still not perfect as I have deleted away the original copy, this is the best I could do. haiz..


Finally the rain subsided and with a $17 umbrella, we finally got to the temple (Fo Ya Si, Chinatown) where you will find lanterns hanging outside the temple in celebration of Lantern/Mooncake Festival.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)