Steamboat ala carte or buffet?!

 Argh... How to choose between eating more or eat better?

It's difficult! 


  • If ”Ala Carte“, I get to choose what I want to eat, and how much I set aside. But typically, I will spend more than buffet. Because I go for what I want to eat, without giving myself a strict restrain on the pricing.
  • If "Buffet", I will tend to overeat. Because I will want to try everything in small portions. Once I am done with a round of food tasting, I will go for more on those which I really enjoyed. Which I will ended up overeating because I just can't stop myself from going for more. Especially since it's buffet and in order not to have food wastage, I will make sure to clear up all the food.

So conclusion is... NO CONCLUSION

Most of the time, I will go for steamboat buffet because of the cost (fixed price) and wide selection (I can try all sort in small portion). As compared to ala carte, I normally will end up with a billed amount that's slightly above my original estimation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)