Finally my window photo viewer is no longer yellowish

Just one fine day, my window photo viewer become yellowish when I viewed pictures.

Being a "lazy bum", I ignored it as I assumed upon my next computer restart, everything will be fine.

But it didn't. 

The problem was there on for months till I became quite annoyed by the yellowish flaw due to frequent computer picture viewing. So I tried to find the solution to fix it.

It only took a while and I found this link which resolved my issue! So finally!! 

I get to view my pictures on computer without the yellowish problem! Thank you so much!


1.                                                                                                                 




2.                                                                                                                 




3.                                                                                                                 


4.                                                                                                                 




5.                                                                                                                 



Yeah~ And it's resolved.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)