It's all about food~And I am not going to backdate my post~

Back dating seems a bit difficult so not going to back date my stuffs anymore. Thus, there are photos which are taken some time ago but only uploaded now.

A couple of food shots from several outings.

If you missed the chee cheong fun with sweet sauce, you can still find it at Chinatown.


This is an sweet dessert which has looks like cheong fun wrapped with mango + mango sauce but the white sheet is actually not. Not sure if I remembered correctly it being nata de coco but I was looking forward to a mochi or cheong fun wrap. Anyway, the big chunk of mango is as good as eating the mango itself.

A sweet treat from South Korea. I prefer the Crunky Lotte than the White Chocolate Dice.




And the spicy rice cake bought from NTUC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)