Alone at the Chinese Garden

Despite being 2 days late for Mid Autumn Festival, it's so exciting to see such a full moon. Almost missed it if there weren't those few people snapping away at its direction. See!


Sharing the few pictures that I captured that day when I decided on a solo picture taking session. If you see noise, your eyes are not playing a trick on you. Because I got the wrong setting (yet again... I just can't get anything right)

The three different spotlight

It was rather dark with an glowing orange sky when I took this picture. On the left, I made a huge photo-shop editing because there was a tree captured in it... I did wanted to remove it entirely but my skill is limited and it's going to destroy the reflection view. Sometimes I wish I can have my laptop with me so I can see the picture in a larger screen... Then I would be able to focus on the row of trees entirely with the reflection (although I don't know if my lens can cover that in one shot... But we can always rely on stitching... right?)

This place is really wonderful at night. An attempt to capture the whole view. This is the paranoma piece and a pity that I couldn't get that full "boat" in the left.
Well, thank you all for viewing and this is it... As I have many repeated shots instead of wonderful (if I can even have one... Anyway, trial and error... trial and error....) thus... that's all I have to share... Cheers

P.S: If you want a bigger view of the pictures, don't click on the ones in the blog. Look at the ones in my flickr account (Top Right Hand Corner)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)