Chinatown - Chinese New Year Deco

Well, this is taken during pre-Chinese New Year. As I was early, I went around alone taking pictures.. The place was SOOOO crowded that I was lucky to have the space to do some snapping.

Yes, it's blurred and it is done on purpose. Playing around with my camera....


Now, grabbing a spot at the bridge, I quickly snapped this word "spring" decoration.


Plum blossom! I like it so much because it's in pink... A pity this is a fake one.

The human traffic there was so scary that I had to wriggle my way out and finally found a resting spot beside the temple and continue "snapping". This lantern seems almost the same that was on display during the lantern festival.

Attempting to create a "moon" from the lantern "bulb"

Oh yeah, my friends reached! And OMG! Their DSLR ran out of battery! So in the end, we ended our photo taking session earlier than planned. A shot at their camera

Oh yeah, not before we tried to capture the moon but many failed attempts

My last shot before we called it a day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)