Chinatown

Don't be surprised if you found this entry in the year of 2010 but this is actually dated 2009 because I was busy with posting photos in flickr but not adding new entries here.

Date: On one of the Normal Saturdays, 26/09/09
Time: Morning to late noon

Me and my photo-taking kaki went to Chinatown hoping to get something nice. But as any normal days, it was quite a hot weather that day so lots of sweats were dripped (but no worries, the sun helped to clear it away).

Look at this! I mistaken it as SQL! But well.. it's just my mistake



Moving around, there was a stretch of colorful shop houses. A picture of one of the shop houses.



I am totally into the number 8!


At the end, you can go find this entrance/exit path:



Well, when we moved around, there is an lantern exhibition for moon cake festival. The material they used are very unique.

Films? no.. look carefully


Different fabrics


Using CD & bottles

The below pictures are taken somewhere near.. eh... Tanjong Pagar? My friend brought me there and told me that it is a very nice place (which indeed is) to take picture. The only thing is, I was so tired and all in sweat when we reach there. Hopefully I will have the chance to go back to the place because there were so many unique stuffs over there.

A pattern of a stone statue.


A good word for business engraved on the doors


And a very nice mailbox


The last shot before I left the premise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)