Botanic Garden Revisit(s)

Yes, this is the third time that I went back to Botanic Garden and it never fails to amaze me. I had thought that I finished covering almost 80% of the place but I was wrong. After getting a map from the counter, I realised just how big the place is. However, I spent most of my time walking and exploring than taking pictures, thus, it will be a short collection.
Do you see the light? A pity I wasn't able to make the petal brighter to show it's white color as the yellow area will be overly-done.
I like this picture a lot but if only the leaves are less obstructive.
I love this shot as well, but if I could just have it without the yellow flower in between.
Inspired by another photographer, I happened to spot them in this position and without delay, I took a few snaps in case one is not enough.
Another interesting moment that I couldn't resist from taking
The "firework sparkle".. Doesn't it look like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)