Misc and Trial Shots

Armed with my 50mm f/1.8 lens in my D40 Nikon body, I went around taking trial shots to get some proof of just how good this lens it. Due to being too embarrass to take picture when there is many people/in shopping mall, I made my way out of Suntec City and I saw the below. Trying to capture the whole thing within one shot was impossible due to my lens, so I actually stitch it and it just somehow look like a round board instead of the original rectangular shaped.


It's just so amazing! Although I will get better (close up) of the flower if I have my 55-200mm, but 50mm is definitely excellent in capturing moving things! Just take a look at the below flower, it was actually moving due to wind! All I did was to focus and snap and here you go.. the flower is not OOF! If I was using 55-200mm lens, I doubt I will be able to get the same shot (okay, I know if we are looking @ macro, then that might not be the case)

Another nice flower!

After a couple of steps and turning to my left, I saw this ->


And this:Hippo Ride! Can't resist from taking a shot at it as the guide somehow caught my attention. Hopefully he doesn't mind that in the end, his image are not captured within this picture

After walking for quite sometime (I lost my way somehow trying to find the bus stop near funan LOL), I came across this seats.. I wonder is it re-arrangeable.


And finally@City hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)