Recipe: Cream Cheese Frosting

Needed cream cheese frosting for a birthday cake. Read that frosting should be make earlier so I searched for a cream cheese recipe (link)


I doubled my recipe as I was afraid it is not enough for my cake.
So here is goes:

Ingredients
2 packs of 250g (approx 18 oz) cream cheese (Philadelphia cream cheese)
1 cup (approx 125g or 4.4 oz) of icing sugar
8 tablespoons of butter (melted butter for easier mixing)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Steps as below:
1. Combine all into a big mixing bowl 
2. Mix well until creamy
3. Use and required or refrigerate till you need to use

Step 1


Step 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)