Encountered the "User profile service failed the logon" error!!

Got this error and googled for help.

a. On 1 occasion, I performed the below steps:

1. Upon power up the system, I keep pressing (as in press and release) F8 button upon power up my PC till I finally get into the list with the Safe Mode selection.
2. Select "Repair Your Computer"

3. Select "System Restore"

4. Select any of the restore point and click "Next" and follow through the process on screen. The restoration process failed or have error.

5. Restart my PC and and back to the list of selection by pressing (press and release) F8 button till the list of startup selection appears.
6. Select "Last Known Good Configuration" and follow through the process on screen and Ta-da! It worked!

b. On another occasion, I performed the below steps:

1. Upon power up the system, I keep pressing (as in press and release) F8 button upon power up my PC till I finally get into the list with the Safe Mode selection.
2. Select "Last Known Good Configuration" and follow through the process on screen. But it failed to fixed the problem.
3. Restart my PC and and back to the list of selection by pressing (press and release) F8 button till the list of startup selection appears.
4. Select "Repair Your Computer"
5. Select "System Restore"
6. Select any of the restore point and click "Next" and follow through the process on screen and Ta-da! It worked!


The error haven't pop up again till not but not sure if this is the proper way to fix it. Just a workaround way but better than nothing.

Popular posts from this blog

Gokusen 3

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Taiwan Trip 2014 Day 8 Taipei -> Shinkong Mitsukoshi (新光三越) -> Ximending (西門町) -> Shilin Night Market (士林夜市)