Short Getaway 3D2N KL Day 1 SG - KL via Lapan Lapan

Our Short and Last Minute Getaway 3D2N to KL

Day 1: SG - KL (via Lapan Lapan) > Berjaya Time Square Hotel > Melia > Low Yat Plaza > Jalan Bintang Parkson Sungei Wang Plaza

Day 2: Central Flea Market > Chinatown > Berjaya Time Square
Day 3: KL > SG

Transport: Coach via Starmart, booked by our tour agent Lapan Lapan.

The whole journey after clearing SG and MY custom was approximate 4 hours + only! (I remembered it was around 3 hours + but all my friends whom I spoke to had insisted it couldn't be that fast, so I add another hour to give a better reference)

Package Cost: We paid around SGD $395 for a 3D2N stay at Berjaya Time Square Hotel (with breakfast included) with bus coach to and fro for 2 pax.



Day 1
Arrived around time for check-in @ Berjaya Time Square Hotel, it took longer than what we expected to get our room. Main reason being... there wasn't any non-smoking room available at the time of check-in. The staff was quick to propose alternative: stay for a night before changing to a non-smoking room the next day. We went with her suggestion since upgrading room was an expensive choice.

Berjaya Time Square Hotel

After quickly settled into our hotel room, we did minimal packing and quickly head out for late lunch. Although we were in KL, we couldn't resist the Taiwan eatery at the shopping mall so yes, we have Taiwan Cuisine for our late lunch before we proceed to walk around the nearby shopping mall.

We covered only a few shopping places that were conveniently located from Berjaya Time Square Hotel which were Melia, Low Yat Plaza (remind me of Funan IT Mall. Full of electronic stores, from Laptop, PC, Printer to mobile phone), the street of Jalan Bintang (with bar, restaurant, food. We were there in the late afternoon hours), Parkson Sungei Wang Plaza (where i found Daiso!).

After the short touring, we headed back to Berjaya Time Square Hotel to make full use of the facilities (swimming pool to be exact!) before heading to dine at the shopping mall restaurant and then back to hotel again.

Hard to forget... Although it's a king size bed, it was a nightmare for me. I am uncertain if it's due to the bed which sagged into the middle due to my body weight that contributed to my stiff muscle pain/body ache in the middle of the night, I woke up with pain all over my shoulder, back and neck. With zero anti-pain medication at hand, I struggled for 2 hours of no sleep. Fortunately fatigue caught me and I positioned myself to the very corner of the bed (where the bed is firm-er) and finally went back to dreamland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)