Foodie Review: Tea Time @ TWG Tea Salon & Boutique - The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands




Taste: 5 out of 5.
-> Tea: I had the usual Earl Grey while my partner went for the 1837 Black Tea. Both tea fragrance smelled great. The tea was smooth and served at the perfect temperature that doesn't burn our tongue.

-> Muffins: I am not a muffin lover but we went for the muffins. The chocolate muffin was towards a brownie texture where the chocolate melts in my mouth. The sweetness is well-balanced. I liked it a lot!! The muffins are served with a small servings of their tea jelly and a whipped cream. I finished off the butter/vanilla muffin with the tea jelly. I would HIGHLY recommend their tea jelly! I liked it so much that I immediately purchased a bottle after my high tea. But it is indeed a pricey item (SGD $19 for a bottle)

Service: 4.5 out of 5. There is only one person who does the ushering. When seated, the waiters were very efficient.

Location: Take the Circle Line and alight at Promenade and head to the basement 2 of The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.

Cost: $36+ for 2 person. Note for tea time, it is required that each diner must order at least 1 pot of tea/drink. We went for the tea time set (1 pot of tea + 2 muffins/scones) @ $19 and top up with another pot of tea.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)