Foodie Times Tsujiri @ Tanjong Pagar 100AM

Continued my eating spree in the lunch hours.
The hot weather forced us to seek shelter in the airconditioned shopping mall @ 100AM.

Came to this store Tsujiri which take prides in bringing the best quality green tea (matccha).

Majority of their items are beverages but the roll cake caught my attention. 
Hojicha Roll Cake


Ever since I tried Hojicha, everything related to Hojicha will immediately get my attention. If I remembered correctly, there was a label saying this roll cake is a limited quantity item. I bought it almost immediately. 

A plus factor for the roll cake, it came with (I assumed) matccha whip cream and red bean. It helped to "up" the roll cake's value. Cake texture is compact. The red bean added sweetness to it. The whip cream is light on taste but it turned watery. The presence of Hojicha is minimal.  

Cost: Approx. $5+ (Can't remember the exact cost)
Quantity: Good
Visual: Good 
Location: Around 10 minutes walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)