Hyundai HYSJ-7220 Slow Juicier



Finally I bought a slow juicer from hyundai! 

Initially I was debating between a juicer or a blender and stumble upon this deal at qoo10.
That's when I bought the slow juicer @ $99 SGD (not inclusive of delivery)

I got to say I love the taste of the juice. 

Pros: 
  • Not so much fibre compared to a blend and with enough juice to make you feel just right after drinking it.
  • Easy to assemble.
Cons
  • Faced difficulty when removing the core of the juicer. There was once it flew because I was trying so hard to pull it out (and resulted in a small crack on my kitchen table top...heartache)
  • One part of the juicer has this small holes and it trapped the fibre. A headache to clean this particular part as I have to use the brush to make sure all the fibre are not clogged in the small holes. Hence, cleaning is quite a difficult task.
  • The fruits have to be cut into small pieces and seeds have to be removed which is quite time consuming.

Recommendation:
Neutral. 
Due to cost constraint, with the price of $99 SGD I would say it is a good buy. 
But the cons definitely makes me wonder if other brands' slow juicier would have been a better buy for a less tedious way of cleaning. Especially recently I spotted some models no longer requires the need to cut the fruits to smaller piece and/or remove the seeds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)