SMART VACUUM - Auto-Vacuum Fresh Dome SV002 10L - Months later review

Follow up on my purchase for SMART VACUUM - Auto-Vacuum Fresh Dome SV002 10L which I got it last year.

Hm...

Usage: Depends. Battery was drained pretty quick when I was using it every day. The vacuuming will occur upon any air detected. Even when the initial vacuuming seems completed, the vacuum sound will still occur at times. Now I don't really use the function... because of the sound.

Sound: The constant sound that it gives out due to vacuuming the air inside can be irritating. At time I will just release the suction but not open it. But the good thing about the sound is it can serve as an alarm, especially is the plastic bag was caught in between the lid or if the lid is not covered properly. SO.. the vacuum sound will go on for eternity. That's when I have to go and check on it.

Now at my 4th time changed batteries, it is still working. Hopefully it will not drained so fast. So all in all, I still think it's a good investment because I don't need to be eating cold bread in the morning or have to spend time to toast/heat the bread.

Woah.. I last edited on 28th Jan 2014.

Meaning to say, this product lasted around one year. (Since it's now Mar 2015)

After using it for around a few months, I stopped using it because of the constant buzzing sound (the vacuuming).

Now it no longer works even after I changed the batteries. It become a regular container which take up my space more than being useful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)