My dreams

Why does tiredness come to find me?

It ripped me of my joy... it ripped me of my happiness...

It makes me feel so tired... It makes me feel so sad...

I've learned that not holding on is a better choice, and I have since found relief

It is sad that everything has to come to this.

People said that everyone has their own plan to make

So I am making my own plans.

For a brief moment in time, my dream came true..

But now I know it's time to let it go.

My dreams...

How can you be so near yet so far away?

My pain... it would be hard to get through..

But who could handle pain easily?

My dreams...

There is no reason to push the blame at others

For I am the one to make the decision

my dreams are gone....











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)