Cafe Epicurious - Mixed Review

Brunch lovers? Then you should go Cafe Epicurious.

If you google the name, you will know where to find it.There are two places where you will find them in Singapore and I would recommend the branch at The Quayside.

My first visit was to The Quayside branch and the location quite out of the way for me(Well, since public transport is my only mode of transport).

The bridge that leads to Cafe Epicurious.


But! It is a trip worthwhile. 

As the food was too tempting for me, I forgot to take photo and only got these two pictures to post.

Egg Benedict (Poach Eggs) with sides of your choice and fruits. 

Pancakes with Strawberry and Banana

I had the poach eggs (not the egg benedict) which was done nicely and they manage to make the flower shape... amazing! 

Everything is nice and I got no complaint other than the portion served. (I admit. I am a big eater!) Hence, I ordered more, which is the pancake. The pancake reminds me of MacDonald pancake, light and furry. 

-----------------
With great satisfaction and a lazybone mindset, I explored the branch at Railway Mall  (since it is much nearer to me but still out of the way). 

This time round, I remembered to take pictures and here you go!

Breakfast Burrito




The (disappointing) Poach Eggs 

This is what I had (again) and it's sad that the poach egg varies with different chef and I missed the Quayside's poach eggs. 


Scrambled Eggs


Portion wise is slightly more than the Quayside and so were the spices and condiments used.

Different people has different opinion on taste... do try both branches and see which one suits you better..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)