Foodie Times Boomerang @ Robertson Quay

Brunch time! The very first brunch visit with my friends. A search from the web display this place as one of the brunch location but I am not recommending to this place to those who do not have big appetite.

The presentation of the food looks excellent.




3 Eggs (comes with 4 triangle slices of thick toast)

(The fillings: Shaved Leg Ham, Mushrooms, Tomato) (SGD $14) 
You can choose 3 fillings from the list below (any additional filling is an addition of $1)
 • shaved leg ham • smoked salmon • spicy Italian sausage• salami • baby spinach • Spanish onion• tomato • mushroom • cheddar • jalapeño • capers • Kalamata olives •

The egg omelete was well cooked. 
But personal preference would be towards the type of egg omelete texture, something similar to McDonald's Big Breakfast.

For those who dislike buttered toast, rest assure as the toast they served doesn't do so. They provided the butter for you to decide how much butter you want, or if you decide to have it plain. However, the toast overpowered my big appetite that I was almost toward drinking a mouthful of plain water for every bit after the 2nd slice.

Seriously, I made a bad choice combining mushroom and tomato. It seems to have this weird taste which confused my taste bud, thinking that something tasted fishy. Turns out that mushroom with tomato is a no-no unless you like the combination of their taste.


Additional sides - sauteed potato (SGD $3?/$5?)
A very filling side dish which I regretted ordering since I couldn't even finish the toast. A very compact bite was all I can remember because I was too full from the toast.

Ice Mocha  (SGD $6)
It's been a long time since I drink ice coffee and since almost everyone ordered this, so I went along. See that bottom layer, it's chocolate. A mild sweet beverage.



If you are not a coffee lover, here is the ice tea. ($6)



This is the Steak and Eggs ($24/$25?)

(Apologies for my bad photo taking skills)


The Ashes ($22)
This is very worth it if you compared what is consists of for brunch. Almost everything that you would want to order are within... From the toast (which is at the right hand side top corner), to the harshbrown, bacon, sausage, omelete etc etc


As it was noon time, my friend opted for the Wagyu Burger (SGD $25)

A bite off the Wagyu Burger

Hm.. This should be Chicken Parmigiano?? ($25)

It's nice and it reminds me of Lasagna.

Potato Wedges (SGD $10) that remains crispy on the outside and yet soft within even after being left untouched for a period of time BUT we are just too FULL...

Boomarang is located at:
60 Robertson Quay, #01-15 The Quayside
Singapore 238252 (next to The Gallery Hotel)
Tel: +65 6738 1077
Operating Hours: 7 am to 3 am (Mon - Sun)


Source: www.boomarang.com.sg



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)