Hort Park Re-Re-Re-visited!

Yes, I love Parks but NO, I am not a lover of insects and pets. Especially if I encountered it accidentally! But always, I get to encounter them and I think my photography kaki(s) will like to go with me on photography trips because I almost can always get something special. Previously at Botanic Garden (months ago) I spotted a huge size iguana (luckily not kodomo dragon which is not possibly in Singapore (assured by my friend), and when I go MacRitchie Reservoir, I spotted monkeys (A LOT OF THEM!!)

And now back at Hort Park, I spotted a lot of different (?) ? I don't know which categories I should classified them under but I spotted: 1. snail, 2. millipede, 3. iguana 4. black centipede(s)!

Back to my trip to Hort Park
Objective: Close Up shots
Outcome: FAILURE! (First, I didn't bring my very very heavy tripod! I want to change to the one that my friend have!! it's SO LIGHT with the head included!!!) In the end, I sticked to what my friend proposed, 18-55mm with Hoya +4 filter.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

See this insect? I am trying to recall if I took it with my +4 or without. Nevertheless, isn't it cute? It's like looking at me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

want plate-leave? (I was looking at the spots on the leaf when I took this picture but I realized it look more like a green plate (without a dish.)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I know I know, the flower looks better than the petal but it's quite unique (imo).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The best nearest distance I can get before it flew away. I want 105mm! The eyes would be so nice (if it's in focus).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Stem? Stalk or Spiral? Was trying to capture the "hairs" on it but it didn't turn out as planned so...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Relaxing my eyes, I looked up. Nothing special, nothing unique, and they are just trees, leaves and branches with no high rise building behind and it's enough to make me appreciate that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Is this lalang? That's was the question I had in mind. I have seen the stalk of lalang but this (as shown in picture), it must have been a long time ago (when I was in my primary or secondary where we have a field) where I saw it.
to be cont

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)