Singapore Art Festival

Trying to recall when was the last time I went for such event... It must be none? Haha.. Anyway, my photo taking kaki told me that I should take go and check it out. Although I was quite reluctant initially (because I didn't want to go alone), but in the end, my kaki was "onz" enough to revisit the place with me ah tada! There I went...

Upon reaching, I was already amazed by the "fire" around me.. From the ones that were hanged as shown above and below (continue to read on after the picture)
to the one that was manipulated by people (of course not by anyone) and it's really amazing how the fire was controlled to blast upwards (like rocket high as shown below) ...
...or how dim it can get without being put off. (The below picture is not yet the dimmest because it's too impossible to capture (for me))



If you think that was all, you are wrong. By the trees were again pots of fire (Not the song "Fire" though but it's a nice song introduce by my friend recently)

After "fire"-struck for quite sometimes, we finally moved further into the area and I saw this moving circle (which is so hard to capture in picture).


I think I like the tree better than the charcoal burning inside this ball. Somehow I associated this with Halloween when I first saw it.
And when I turned around.. I see this
Tried my best in capturing the flame

(to be cont. with more photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)