Chinese Garden

Have been updating only my flickr account and totally missed out on my blog... Make up a bit...

Here's the photo of my solo trip to Chinese Garden. I went there on a hazy day and spend like 2 hours sweating like mad...

Ops.. this is not within Chinese Garden. I took a bus to somewhere nearby and walk my way to Chinese Garden MRT. There is this very nice place that you can either go there for a walk or to cycle. (Do rem to give way to pedestrian and bring towel + a bottle of water!)


Forgot to mention that you can catch the Chinese Garden from far at the park which is like 10 mins walk from Chinese Garden MRT.



Here is the path before you reach the Chinese Garden entrance. I wanted to take a longer stretch but due to several elements, I can't and I had to edit to remove a red pole which was in the middle of this picture.



There were a lot of Zen elements which makes me feel totally not in Singapore as there ain't a lot of tall buildings or HDB when you reach Chinese Garden. This is actually the reflection of the trees which looks very interesting to me.



Another reflection shot




You should not missed out the 7 storey Pagoda. Yes, every level is accessible. And at the 7th storey, you will be able to see the entire view of Chinese Garden (and many other buildings, such as HDBs, condominium, MRT track). This spiral staircase is within the Pagoda.



And this? This is the door knob of the Pagoda

Followed by the door image

There were a few things that I tried to capture (playing around with "ideas")

For example, at the second (or was it third? forgot) level, I went out and remembered a wedding photo where the photographer wanted to capture a pattern of the entrance (somewhere else) with the couple at one side. Using the same concept, (without the couple though), I thought that this picture looks like a chinese word. However, I am still working on what word it could be. :p Let me share with you if I remember.


This photo was yet another shot which I attempted to mimic from others. However, I am still working on which should I be focusing on.. The object in the background? or the window grill. It was suppose to be a picture thru the window grill but it didn't look good for me thus I focused on the window grill instead.






Well, after spending some time (actually like 30mins +), I continued my journey outside. At times, take a look up and you might find some cute little birds chirping (for me, I found one which is willing to "pose" for me LOL)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)