Human are unpredicable

Weather : HAZY! The haze is back.. yesterday, the haze was clearly obvious and I am just so glad that my health has not been affected by it.

Good news? Bad news?
BUT my mood has been affected.. but definitely not by the haze. Just got a news which I am unsure whether is that a good news or a bad news. My friend, who recently suffered a heartache and trying to recover from a relationship of four years, was totally upset over this piece of news.

Although unknown of the reliability of the news and whether is this a deliberate lie to keep my friend from harassing the partner, I just hope that my friend could just be not bothered by it. It's been 2 months since the other party called it quits and it was totally hard time for my friend to recover.

If things work out right, this piece of news could help to bring everything to a concluding episode and everything will be back to normal (minus the partner)

If it doesn't... Let me just pray hard only the above will happen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)