Day 4 Shopping at Sing Kong Mitsukoshi Taipei

A day of shopping at Taipei Main Station




So it's just food and shop and food. Started the day with breakfast in hotel. 

Light Breakfast @ Hotel.


Quick walk across the Huashan 1914 Creative Park.

Our only destination for the day: Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Taipei. First thing: Eat at food court at B1 before shopping! 


We had Cheese Cutlet (NT250)

After shopping inside the mall, we walked around 3 mins to this place called 北北车 for it's braised pork rice. (At the recommendation from the Porter staff)


It's nice! NT 150 for 2 bowls of Braised Pork rice, 1 soup and 1 braised tofu.


And here comes the drinks! I wanted to look for the Oolong Tea Project as I have been seeing outlets of them wherever I went. And tada! Indeed there was yet another outlet just around the corner. At the service crew recommendations for a lighter version of tea, I got the Spring Oolong tea for NT35.


Right around the corners were many cart food seller, and I couldn't resist my favourite mochi!

A pack of peanut coated mochi (NT60)

Ended our day with 凉粉! Been looking for this and it was really nice! But I cannot remember which mall I got it from, but it was at the mall basement. I need to go back for more! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almond Florentine Recipe - Revisited (with Air Fryer)

Koi Fish Nian Gao Recipe 鯉鱼年糕 (年年有鱼/余)

Almond Florentine Recipe (using Florentine Powder)